The Hancock Group Employees & Associates Foundation Awards 2014 Scholarships
The Hancock Group Employees and Associates Foundation awarded two Scholarships at the Annual Central Pennsylvania Community Foundation luncheon on Thursday, May 8, 2014. The awards luncheon was held at The Casino, Lakemont Park. Congratulations to the 2014 scholarships recipients: Laura Allison of Williamsburg High School and Katie Bowser of Tyrone Area High School!
Previous recipients of scholarships were:
· 2004 – Jonathan Somerton, Bellwood Antis High School, and
· Lindsee Ruggles, Central High School
· 2005 – Erin Neely, Bishop Guilfoyle High School
· 2006 – Brooke Decker, Central High School, and
· Holly Scheffer, Altoona, Area High School
· 2007 – Natasha F. Ray, Bellwood Antis High School, and
· Charles Weber, Great Commission School
· 2008 – Lori Kephart, Central High School, and
· Leanna Noon, Chestnut Ridge High School
· 2009 – Adam Bettwy, Hollidaysburg Area High School, and
· Justine Hrzic, Penn Cambria High School
· 2010 – Lindsay Gonsman of Hollidaysburg Area High School, and
· Ryan Colyer of Bishop Guilfoyle High School
· 2011 – Ryan Patrick Ickes of Hollidaysburg Area High School and
· Tabatha Steele of Tyrone Area High School
· 2012 – Hunter Preston Carlheim, Altoona Area High School and
· Alicia Kurtz, Tyrone Area High School
· 2013 – Michaila Kruis, Tyrone Area High School, and
· Kathleen VanKirk, Bellwood-Antis High School.
To learn more about our scholarship program, contact The Hancock Group at 814-944-8849.